PALAZZO DELLE STELLINE is in corso Magenta 61, in front of Santa Maria delle Grazie, in the heart of the historical center of Milan. The area is well served by public transport, to which we invite you to give preference.
By public transportation
- METRO: MM1/MM2 – Cadorna stop and a few minutes walking
- METRO: MM1 Conciliazione stop and a few minutes walking
- MALPENSA AIRPORT: Malpensa Express to Cadorna and a few minutes walking
- LINATE AIRPORT: Linate Shuttle => Stazione Centrale => MM2 Cadorna stop and a few minutes walking
- TRAIN: Stazione Centrale => MM2 Cadorna and a few minutes walking
- TRAIN Ferrovie Nord: Cadorna STOP and a few minutes walking
- TRAM: 16 – 19
- BUS: 18, 50, 58, 94
The rules for area B e area C on weekdays must be kept in mind for access. Arrangements can be made with logistics to set up on Fridays after 7:30 p.m. when access is free..
Access from Piazzale Baracca is PROHIBITED. Cars must enter Corso Magenta from Via Caradosso, Via Bandello, Via Vincenzo Monti or Via Carducci.
Since the event is a short distance from the Cadorna stop of M1 and M2, those arriving by car can leave their vehicle in one of the M1 and M2 interchange parking lots.
The affiliated parking is Garage alle Grazie, Corso Magenta 56, located just 100 meters from the event). Mention “SHG 2022” for the special rate. Those arriving on Friday can pay the “Area C” ticket in the garage along with the parking fee.